We all know that Christmas is an exciting time for children and adults. Here are 7 ways to enjoy the Christmas season for little or no money.
1. Rent books about winter or Christmas from the library and read one everyday to your kids. I have done this for years and I love it as much as my kids.
2. Decorating for Christmas is something I always involve my kids in and we make it fun with hot chocolate and a Christmas movie on the TV.
3. Christmas movies and shows on TV. If you cant find what you are looking for check out Amazon Prime. They have free Christmas Movies. Get your 30 day free trial now through my affiliate link. You can cancel anytime.
4. Check out your local newspaper for Christmas parades. They are always fun for the family. They are also FREE!
5. Drive around at night and oh and ah over the pretty lights you find.
6. If kids books are not your thing, get yourself a Christmas Novel. One of my favorites is A Prairie Christmas. You can buy it for your kindle for under $4.00.
7. Try a new Christmas recipe. This time of year my husband always wants me to make him homemade chex mix, peanut butter blossoms and chocolate covered pretzels.
My Easy Homemade Chex Mix Recipe