Here is what you need:
- 1 1/2 large tablespoons of margarine
- 1 1/4 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 8 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 4 cups corn chex mix
- 4 cups wheat chex mix
- 1 cup peanuts
- 2 cups pretzels
1. In a large microwave safe bowl melt the butter or margarine for 30 seconds on high. Remove from Microwave and stir in the seasoned salt and Worcestershire Sauce.
2. Add in the Corn Chex Mix and stir. Add in the
wheat chex mix and stir. Add peanuts and pretzels in and stir.
3. Microwave on high for 1 minute. Remove and stir. Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove and stir. Microwave for 30 seconds two more times and remove and stir between each interval.
4. Spread the chex mix out on paper towels to cool. This will only take a couple minutes. Then Enjoy!