Andi Unstoppable by Amanda Flower


    I received this copy of Andi Unstoppable from the book look bloggers program for my honest review. This book is written by Amanda Flower. It is the third book in the Andi Boggs Novel Series. 
    I enjoyed this book from the beginning. It is about a girl in middle school named Andi Boggs. She is best friends with a boy named Colin. Together they create some great adventures. In this book they are on a school project to bird watch. But they set out to solve a great mystery with historical significance. In this book they learn that not everything is the way it seems. Especially people they know. 
    This book kept my interest the whole time I was reading. My children all want to read it just by seeing me read it and looking at the cover. The first two books in the series received Agatha Award Nominations. The only complaint I have about this book is that I wish I would have read the first two books. Some situations were revealed in this book that I wish I knew more about from the last books. Overall I really enjoyed this book and I know my kids will too. 

Click on the books below to find your own copy through Amazon.com


Labels: