The Plans I Have For You by Amy Parker




     The Plans I Have For You by Amy Parker is a colorful fun book. It is for ages 4 - 8. It is to inspire readers of all ages to dream about their future and to trust that God has great plans for each and every one of us. This book does a good job teaching children that God has made us all for a purpose. He has a plan for each child. It explains how the Bible will help them along their way. It expresses that each person is very important. God made them special and their is nothing that they can not do because God is with them.


    The book is easy to understand and it has colorful illustrations. Younger ages would like this book being read to them, however they would not understand the meaning behind the book. My 9 year old saw this book and couldn't wait to get her hands on it.


BookLook Bloggers provided me with a free copy of this book to write my honest opinion.








Labels: