His Love Endures Forever by Beth Wiseman

    I absolutely loved this book. I like to read Amish books occasionally but sometimes I feel they are repetitive. This book kept me on my toes the whole time. It is about a girl with a troubled past whom falls in love. Unfortunately it is with the wrong guy and she ends up pregnant and alone. She turns to her best friend that just happens to be an Amish boy for guidance and help.  When they agree to marry it seems to be out of a friendly love that is believed to be the will of God, can and will they make a marriage work with two different beliefs and an odd history? I really loved reading this book and felt like it always kept me wanting to find out what was going to happen next. I was rooting for the couple the whole way through and enjoyed watching them make their lives work together.  The best thing about this book was how easy it was to read and fall in love with all the characters. I thought it was great representation of forgiveness and God’s love. Many times many people are hurt and this book shows what we must do to rely on God to help with the hurt and give us hope.

This book was a complimentary copy from booksneeze.com for my honest review.

Labels: