I haven't been able to blog much over the summer because of super busyness and four kids running around. But as of last Thursday the kids have returned to School. Which leaves this mom some time to get some stuff done. I decided to make myself some goals to follow for the school year and see if I can achieve them.
1. make one new recipe a week
2. deep clean or organize one area of my home each week
3. complete a crafty or diy project each week (at least start one)
4. give some of my time (I plan to donate some of my time to Church or School each week)
5. help the kids with school work more (meaning I want to try and make some extra time during the day to try and read, do flash cards or help them catch up with something at school) last year we were able to do this on an as needed basis but not a lot because honestly there hasn't been enough hours in the day.
6. have an activity with the kids, every week we have a family devotion time. I would like to add to that by doing a board game, having a picnic, or something like that.
So these goals may not be reachable but if I can start by accomplishing at least one of my goals a week and work my way up the sky is the limit.
Philippians 4:13 says "I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me".
Labels: cooking, DIY, Kids