I am actually trying to do two new recipes this week. Today I made a crockpot dessert. I found this on Pinterest and tracked it down to this site http://cookiesandcups.com/crock-pot-peanut-butter-cup-cake/
Crock Pot Peanut Butter Cup Cake
- 1 (18.25 oz) pkg chocolate cake mix
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 (3 or 4 oz) pkg of instant chocolate pudding mix any size will be fine
- 1 cup mini peanut butter cups, or 1 cup chopped peanut butter cups
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
How to Make
- Spray crock pot with non stick spray. I used my 8 qt crock pot.
- Mix all ingredients together and pour in crock.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 1/2-7 hours until center is set.
- Serve warm with ice cream.
It turned out really good, I think next time I would use less sour cream then the recipe. But overall it was really good especially with ice cream and whipped cream on top!!