Redemption by Bryan Clay

Redemption is an awesome read! It is a biography about Bryan Clay an Olympic Gold medalist. Although he had a rough time when he was young he overcame a lot of odds and made it to the Olympics. His story is interesting from beginning to end. He credits all his success to God and it is miraculous how God helped him through his toughest times.


I highly recommend this book for everyone. I was drawn into the book at the very beginning when he describes his youth and how rough he was and the circumstances that pushed him to be that way. Then as I followed his story into his teen and college years I continued to want to know how he ended up depending and reaching out to God. I never thought I would enjoy a book about sports especially field and track but I really loved reading about his experiences in the decathlon. I learned a lot about the sport and I cannot wait to see him compete in the 2012 Olympics. After knowing about his struggles and his life I am anxious to watch and cheer him on this year. I felt like he was inspiring me to rely and depend on God more and I am thankful for that.  

BookSneeze® has provided me with a complimentary copy of this book or advanced reading copy for an honest review

Labels: