Chicken Parmesan Cresents (Nailed It)

     Here is a recipe I got off of recipe called Chicken Parmesan Crescents, I traced it back to this website http://www.plainchicken.com/

It turned out great!!! My family loved it and are ready to have it again.




8 - Frozen Chicken Strips (I used Tyson)

1 - jar Marinara sauce (I used Prego)
1 - package of pillsbury crescents
1 - pack mozarella slices
garlic salt
1 - pack of spaghetti noodles (optional)

I heated my chicken by the directions for only 10 minutes because I didnt want to cook them completly. I rolled the crescents out and put a 1/2 slice of cheese on each one. Then put the chicken strip in a pan with the marinara sauce covered it and rolled the crescent around it. Sprinkled garlic salt on them. I cooked it on 375 for 15 minutes then took them out and put another 1/2 slice of cheese on each and put them back in the oven for 5 minutes. I used the extra sauce from the jar and made some noodles to go with it and served it along side.

Labels: