I have made this recipe a few times now and I thought I would share it. My kids love it. Its pretty simple too.
1 lb ground beef (or one package)
1 - jar salsa
3/4 pound (12 ounces) Velveeta Cheese cut into squares
1- 8 oz cream cheese
1 - package tortillas (size doesn't really matter, I use the smaller ones and larger ones sometimes)
1 - cup green bell pepper
1/4 cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cook the ground beef and then drain the grease. Combine Meat, Cream Cheese, Green Peppers (chopped up) and 1/2 cup salsa. Cook on low heat till cream cheese is melted.
3. Stir the Velveeta and milk in a pan on low heat until smooth.
4. Take the meat mixture and spoon it into the tortillas, roll them up and place them seam side down.
5. Pour the cheese sauce over the tortillas.
6. Bake for 20 minutes. Then pour any remaining salsa you would like on top.