Painting Mason Jars

     I have not posted in a few days due to bad allergies and a cold. But I am starting to feel better and get back into my groove. I am currently working on a project for Valentines day for the kids. I am hoping to post it tomorrow. But today I wanted to share a project I did with Mason Jars. I wanted to do a prayer jar for the kids. It is where you take some kind of jar and write your prayers on Popsicle sticks and place them in the jar. The kids put it by their bed and they use them to remember their prayers. So I saw where someone painted Mason Jars on Pinterest.com.

     Here are my painted Mason Jars. I used Craft Paint and a regular brush. Some colors and paints did better then others. Probably because a lot of my craft paint is old and needs to be replenished.



    



You can find this project on Tuesdays Link Parties. http://www.newlifeovernight.blogspot.com/p/link-parties.html




Labels: